Services > Loan Periods
- Books: 4 weeks
- New adult books: 2 weeks
- CDs: 4 weeks
- Audio books: 4 weeks
- DVDs: New - 3 days; all other DVDs - 7 days
- All other materials: 2 weeks
Most materials can be renewed once in person, by phone or online.
Fines and Fees
- Overdue Library materials except new DVDs: 10¢ per day (3 day grace period)
- New DVDs: 50¢ per day (3 day grace period)
- Overdue interlibrary loan materials: 20¢ per day (No grace period)
- Lost card: $1
Unpaid fines and long overdue material charges are placed with a third party collection agency 30 days after an initial billing notice is sent by the library.