Have Book – Will Travel! : Summer Reading Program for All Ages
June 1 – July 31
Join the Summer Reading Program for adults, teens and youth at the Warrenville Public Library. Participants are eligible for great prizes. Click here for more info.
Concerts on the Commons
Join us for a free outdoor concert on Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m. in June, July and August. Click here for the concert schedule.
Computer Services Limited July 9-10
Library services will be limited on Tuesday, July 9 while we upgrade our circulation and catalog systems. Online databases and learning resources may also be unavailable on Wednesday, July 10; check back here for resource status updates.
During the upgrade:
- No materials will be due and no fines will be accrued.
- Your library card must be presented in order to check out materials.
- We ask all patrons to limit the number of items being checked out.
- The Library’s catalog will be unavailable. We will be unable to check the status of our materials or your account, renew items, or process requests.
- Electronic services that require a barcode and PIN, such as online databases and eMediaLibrary, will be unavailable.
- The public-access computers will be in service, however users must first stop at the Circulation Desk for a Guest Pass.
New Online Resource: Zinio eMagazines
Love reading magazines? Try the Library’s new eMagazine collection to read on your iPad, Android tablet, Mac or PC. We’ve selected over 60 popular magazines, including Chicago Magazine, Consumer Reports, The Economist, Food Network Magazine, Men's Health, Newsweek, Redbook, Seventeen and more. You can read the full-color, cover-to-cover issues as soon as they’re available - no waiting. Intrigued? To get started, click here. Watch the tutorial on setting up your accounts, or follow the written instructions provided. You will need your Warrenville Library card number and PIN to access this service. If you have questions, call the Information Desk at 630/393-1171 x106.