About Us > Job Opportunities
Technical Services Clerk I (posted 1/23/15)
Part-time, 16 hours per week
Schedule includes four 4-hour weekday shifts.
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking a part-time technical services clerk. This position involves receiving, processing and repairing library materials including books, magazines and audio-visual materials.
- High school diploma or GED, LTA Certificate preferred.
- Library experience preferred.
- Basic computer and office skills (filing and keyboarding) plus knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications. Familiarity with Integrated Library System software a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to file documents alphabetically and numerically.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
Salary from $10.36/hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Applications received before Friday, February 20, 2015 will receive first consideration.
Submit cover letter, resume and application to:
Lou Carlile, Head of Technical Services
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555