About Us > Job Opportunities
Customer Service Specialist I
(Part-time, 17 hours per week)
Schedule includes: Every Thursday evening and every Wednesday afternoon, plus additional day, evening and weekend shifts. Warrenville Public Library District is seeking a part-time Customer Service Specialist. We are looking for an individual with a helpful, friendly attitude to provide exceptional customer service to all patrons who enter the Library. In this position you will be have extensive contact with the public and will provide assistance with library card registration, checking out materials, collection of fees, resolving problems involving lost or overdue materials.
- High school diploma or GED, LTA Certificate preferred.
- One year experience working directly with the public in a customer service environment, library experience preferred.
- Basic office skills (filing and keyboarding) plus knowledge of appropriate computer applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish desirable.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
Salary from $10.78/hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Applications due by Monday, December 26. Interviews will take place after January 1. No phone calls please.
Submit cover letter, resume and application to:
Patty Dybala, Circulation Manager
Warrenville Public Library District, 28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555
Job Description: Customer Service Specialist